Would you like to drive more impact from your work?
Amplica works to strengthen our civic life in the digital age. We are building a new shared, public infrastructure for the web that generates much greater value for the people who use it. The web we envision incorporates data rights as a default, gives people the full power of their networks and the value they generate, promotes transparency and trust, and opens opportunity to effect positive social change at scale. The time has come to build a better web, one that works for people first.
About The Role:
The Senior Program Manager will play a critical role in helping drive the growth of Labs. This team member will be the go-to person for everything involving project organization and timelines for our partner ecosystem. This person will coordinate firms and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and meet or exceed expectations.
This role will require close collaboration with internal stakeholders, on the Labs team, as well as support account management for third party partners working to scale the ecosystem to achieve our ambitious goals for the next few years. To support the broad range of current and future business activities, this role will also partner with the internal infrastructure and supporting technology to coordinate deliveries for partners and developers.
This role will be hybrid and may require travel to the headquarters in Los Angeles. This role will report to the Senior Director of Program Management.
- Formulate objectives, organize approach, and monitor inter-connected projects
- Coordinate internal resources and third-party firms for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure communication flows within Labs and across the different partner firms
- Establish, manage, and maintain relationships with partner firms and internal teams
- Manage contracts and terms for partners
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop and maintain a detailed project plan to track progress
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs. Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques including risk assessments
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- 7-10 years of experience as technical project or program manager, experience with emerging technologies and start-up environments highly preferred
- Proven working experience as a program manager or other managerial position in the information technology sector
- Experience managing both internal and external stakeholder groups, customers, and ecosystem partners
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Solid account management skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Solid technical background, with understanding or direct experience in software development and web technologies
- PMP certification is a plus
The expected salary range for this position is: $160,000 - $175,000 annually. The actual salary offer will be determined on factors including the qualifications, experience, skills, and abilities of the applicant. This role is also eligible for an incentive bonus. You’ll find a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package here at Amplica.Apply Now
Amplica works to strengthen our civic life in the digital age. We are building a new shared, public infrastructure for the web that generates much greater value for the people who use it. The web we envision incorporates data rights as a default, gives people the full power of their networks and the value they generate, promotes transparency and trust, and opens opportunity to effect positive social change at scale. The time has come to build a better web, one that works for people first. Download our dsnp_whitepaper to explore the details.
Amplica is looking for a skilled native Android developer to join our team. You will design and build a new blockchain wallet app that will be the user hub of our Distributed Social Networking Protocol (https://dsnp.org). From securely storing keys, signing transactions, and delegating permissions the wallet will be helping the user control digital access to their social identity and becoming a primary way for users to explore the DSNP ecosystem as well as other ground breaking token ecosystems to come.
- Use Kotlin and/or Java to build a new blockchain wallet
- Collaborate with product and design teams to define app features and feel
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance issues
- Develop prototypes to test new concepts and designs
- An independent, driven developer that can work in a small fast paced team using agile methodologies to develop new features, fix issues and solve problems
- Be a proactive advocate for improving the app
- Demonstrate professional experience working with Kotlin and/or Java
- Ability to take ownership of your work
- Extensive experience with Android SDK and Frameworks and building/publishing Libraries
- Knowledge of Android and REST back-end services
- Experience with modern authorization methods and key storage security
- Plus for experience with crypto, wallets, and encryption
Amplica works to strengthen our civic life in the digital age.
We are building a new shared, public infrastructure for the web that generates much greater value for the people who use it. The web we envision incorporates data rights as a default, gives people the full power of their networks and the value they generate, promotes transparency and trust, and opens opportunity to effect positive social change at scale. The time has come to build a better web, one that works for people first. Visit projectliberty.io to learn more, or download our dsnp_whitepaper to explore the details.
As part of our mission, we seek a passionate Blockchain Software Developer to join a world class team building a better web that generates a greater value for the people who use it.
About The Role
- Research, design, develop, and test contracts, token incentive systems, and other blockchain technologies
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
- Build and maintain client and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
- You feel passionate about making an excellent product and never think ‘That's not my job’
- Strong experience in one or more of the following languages for backend development: Go, Python, TypeScript, Java, C++, C#, and/or Scala
- Experience in designing and building scalable, fault tolerant, and secure distributed systems
- Strong familiarity with cryptography
- Strong knowledge with public blockchains
- Understand complex data structures and algorithms
- Innovative, proactive, and highly adaptable to a rapidly evolving entrepreneurial environment
- Operate from the perspective of no job too big or too small
- Perseverance to push through obstacles swiftly and execute across a broad range of responsibilities, while keeping an eye to the bigger picture
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and approach challenges with an entrepreneurial growth mindset
- High emotional intelligence, a low-ego and collaborate well with people from different cultures and points of view
- Inquisitive by nature and interested in working closely with the technology team to understand blockchain and other cutting-edge technologies
- Ability to work independently